Thursday, May 26, 2011

The obligatory Pinterest post



Everyone's posting about Pinterest... so here's my obligatory Pinterest post!

I wasn't sure I'd like Pinterest - I didn't really see the point - but my, oh my, is it great eye candy!! Now that I'm not planning a wedding, I'm ready to get our house in order! I want to decorate, decorate, decorate! Pinterest is such a wealth of inspiration! I'm even collecting ideas for my booth at the antique mall! Who are your favorite people to follow? What might I be missing out on? Are you on pinterest? If you'd like to follow me, you can do so here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply by email to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.