Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Favorite Finds: Mave's Owl Purse



Oh, snap!! Mave not only sent in her favorite fashion find, but also her favorite accessory score! Check out this amazing owl purse she found a few years ago!

What is your favorite find and where did you find it?
An owl purse, found at Goodwill on Gallatin Pike in the Rivergate area of Nashville/Madison, July 2008. Cost $2.99

I had recently quit my job, taking a 75% cut in pay, and reached the realization that my occasional habit of shopping Goodwill would have to become a necessity. This owl purse was my first purchase.

What was your immediate reaction to the purse?
"Score!! Why would anyone get rid of this adorable owl? What a shame. I must have it."

Buying this purse has inspired Mave to add more critters to her collection! Can't wait to see if she finds more!

Mave, thanks for sharing both of your favorite finds with us!!

I'm actively looking for more favorite finds! If you would like to be considered for Favorite Finds, email me a photo of the item you would choose as your Favorite Find and a little bit about it. I'll write you back with some questions to answer and then we'll get you set up!

2 comments:

  1. Cute purse Mave! You're lucky to have great Goodwills in your area. They are pitiful where I live. :(
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Owl purse I would have bought that

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply by email to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.