Friday, November 4, 2011

Thirty Before 30: Update 2


I am trying to power through my Thirty Before 30 list! November 29 will be my "half birthday" so that means I have 7 months left in my challenge. Below, I am bolding the ones that are in progress.

House:

1. Buy a new couch
2. Get the attic (craft space & guest room) organized - working on this right now, since we'll have guests staying November 5!
3. Change up dining room wall decor - halfway there - did 2 of the 3 walls!
4. Redecorate above the couch - working on this! I have too many art pieces that are close in size - I need to find some variations.
5. Get shelves for living room and redecorate the inside the door space
6. Hang the "Y"s I've been collecting
7. Get (and keep alive) more plants
8. Go through my old CDs and figure out what to keep/import/sell/etc
9. Get a canvas print of the "Believe" sign at the church where we were married
10. Organize garage

Life:

1. Get our wedding photo booth photos printed for our guestbook - even put them in the photo album! woo!
2. Finish wedding thank you notes - SO close
3. Be more intentional in my friendships - this one is hard to quantify, so I'm leaving it up here as a reminder to initiate hanging out with friends! Lately I have been ok with it!
5. Get our wedding featured on a wedding blog - Thank you Ashley's Bride Guide!
6. Make a meal plan/menu with Andy
7. Learn how to arrange flowers properly
9. Edit a video of our honeymoon roadtrip
10. Watch all the seasons of Mad Men - we are almost to season 3!
11. Take a trip with Andy - Seattle!
12. See a play/musical - We saw our friend Jason in The Complete Works of Shakespeare!
13. Ride our bikes this fall and next spring

Business:

1. Put an item on consignment in a local vintage shop
2. Succeed with booth at TN Antique Mall - This is also hard to quantify, what is "success" really? It's going well and growing!
3. Go to an auction
4. Make postcards for my business to leave at the booth - Accomplished!
5. Do a fabric bouquet tutorial on my blog
6. Grow my blog to 75 followers and 75 subscribers - over 100 in subscribers, 70 followers!
7. Do another flea market (maybe even organize one?) - I regret this one - since I opened my booth, I don't have the inventory to set up at another flea market.

So, all in all, I feel pretty ok about the list! Have you set any goals or made any lists recently??

If you're new to Owl Really, welcome! Please check out my favorite posts and consider subscribing! :)

3 comments:

  1. I entered a blog giveaway and I was suppose to put something down that I have on my "bucket list". I couldn't think of a thing I want to do so badly that it belongs on my bucket list. Does that mean I am boring, or content? lol
    lyb
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your list!! so perfect! question....how can you tell if people are subscribers? just wondering...I'm trying to figure out how to read stats a little better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great list! I think I need to create one too...I have a bit more than 4 years... I love the categories. Thanks for the idea. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply by email to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.