Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Best of Etsy: Vintage Dresses Under $20

One of my favorite pastimes is searching Etsy for vintage dresses! I haven't found any for myself lately, but below I rounded up some of the best dresses for under $20! Click the photo or link to check out the listing!



Vintage Meg Marlowe White Eyelet Wiggle Dress


Pristine White Floral Day Dress


80s Silk Dress


Rainbow Brite Beach Dress


Black Lace 80s Dress


Flower Power Dress


Two Tone Mini Dress


Houndstooth Dress


Mod Mini Dress


Pale Blue Eyelet Dress

Hope you found something you like or inspiration, at least! :)

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply by email to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.