Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Booth Updates: Feb/March

Goodness gracious. I am having a really hard time keeping up with blogging every weekday! Hopefully I'm just in a busy time and things will slow down soon and I will have more time to dedicate to blog posts because I love posting every day!

In the meantime, here are photos of my booth after February - I feel like it's really bare! I'm sure it doesn't look as bare to everyone else, but I know where the holes are. :) I will have photos soon of what it looks like now - my overhead light was burned out when I was last there and I took photos on my phone, so I'm not sure how well they turned out.







After I sold the white enamel table, I moved the cosco shelf that was on the diagonal and added the shelf my mom recently got for me side by side. I like it ok, but it leaves a small corner in the back un-utilized.

Sunday, I moved some things around and added the brass cart - I will post those photos soon!

Thanks for hanging in here with me as I try to find time to do everything I need and want to do!

If you're new to Owl Really, welcome! Please check out my favorite posts and consider subscribing! :)

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh I love how it's organized. LOVE. I have bunting at the top of mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your booth looks great. I'm happy that I finally got to see it in person. :)
    You really do a super job staging everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were in today enjoying your booth while waiting out a major rain storm. Super, super cute stuff. I'll admit to fondling the little horse sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, is the purple dress in the picture still available? If so, could you send me the measurements? I've been looking to buy a vintage purple dress for a while! thriftaholic (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply by email to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.