Monday, August 6, 2012

Thrift Report: New In The Booth


Here are a few things that I stocked in my booth last week! I picked up the fawns in Nashville, IN but didn't have a photo of them last week.

I love vintage Better Homes and Gardens books and picked up "Guide To Entertaining" and "Holiday Decorations You Can Make." Very fun!

And like I mentioned last week in the Crewel post, I picked up a new smaller piece of crewel that I added to my booth.
aug6_newinthebooth

And when I stocked my booth, I did a little bit of re-arranging. Just a little bit... Ha! This is what it looked like in the middle of re-organizing:

boothdisarray

Yikes!!

I will take some new photos this week of the new configuration - I really didn't change much but I hope that regulars will notice a difference and be more inclined to dig around.

If you're new to Owl Really, welcome! Please check out my favorite posts and consider subscribing! :)

5 comments:

  1. Love seeing the inside of the booth! Hope July ended well and August started off with a bang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lot of great stuff in your booth. I too hope August is off to a great start for you!
    cute fawns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I cold shop there. ;)

    xo Sandra
    redrose-vintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the big hutch you have on the back wall. I want to buy one like that eventually, but I am out of space in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jessie! The hutch was a major find! I love it. I couldn't decide if it should go in the booth or the house but I decided on the booth since the hutch wasn't *exactly* what I want for the house. It paid off because my mom found a hutch in Louisville that was cheap and perfect and they're going to bring it down to me sometime! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply by email to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.