Thursday, November 8, 2012

Booth Updates In General

Yesterday I showed the new Christmas items in my booth - but here's the booth in general. I updated a few things and moved some things around while I was stocking Christmas.

booth2

It's packed! I probably should take a few things out just so that it doesn't look like it's overflowing!

booth1

booth3

booth4

Come shop this season! :) Tennessee Antique Mall (654 Wedgewood Avenue, Nashville, TN).

If you're new to Owl Really, welcome! Please check out my favorite posts and consider subscribing! :)

4 comments:

  1. I think your booth looks great! I'm amazed how much stuff you can get in there. You do great work. :)

    Hope this Holiday season is a great sales period for us all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your booth!! I want ALL THE THINGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't put Christmas things out in my booth yet, but I'm ready to. Your booth looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!I just stumbled across your blog and I'm having a great time checking out all of your booth updates. It's always fun to see what others are doing (and buying and selling). :-) -amy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply by email to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.