Friday, February 15, 2013

Selling at Pistils & Petals!

Over the weekend, I swung by my friend Melissa's new shop Pistils & Petals in East Nashville.

Melissa has curated a great mix of handmade and vintage items, plus gorgeous art. I took some of the items I've made over the years and Melissa put them on consignment!

pistilsandpetals

I am so excited to sell my mini-books made from children's vintage books and button rings!
pistilsandpetals2

If you're in town, be sure to check out the new shops on Fatherland and give Melissa a shout at 1006 Fatherland St!

If you're new to Owl Really, welcome! Please check out my favorite posts and consider subscribing! :)

7 comments:

  1. Neat! I love the book with the light bulb cover. I'll have to check this place out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! Melissa ended up buying that one when I took them in, I think. :) There are several new shops there... I went in the rain and in a hurry - can't wait to go back when the weather is nicer and actually explore!

      Delete
  2. those books look amazing! I will have to check them out next time I am on the east side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i think you'll like that new area - it's really cute!

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting and for leaving a comment! I try to reply by email to most comments - if you are a blogger user, please make sure you have your email address set so that you're not a "no-reply" user.